1. You no longer speak one language, in my case you mix all three.
2. You learn that patience is a virtue. A really important one.
3. You learn how to ask for help. And you learn to count your blessings.
4. There is no normal. You are grateful for friends & family every single day.
5. Home is where the heart is. Home is not a place, it’s a feeling.
6. Keeping an open mind is everything. You’d be amazed what you can learn in a day.
7. Learning how to cook is a life-saver. I repeat: a life-saver 🙂
8. You open your horizons. And you start understanding the world better.
9. You get to know yourself better. And you smile more.
10. You become friends with the world. And this is priceless.